2008年2月9日 星期六

My January layover

Its been that looonnggg..... time din update my blog. hmm....





Trip 1: London heathrow





Freezing cold wheather in London make me think of the nice wheather in Malaysia...... Its a 24 hours layover, short ?? but if we plan before going on the trip, actually at least can do some sightseeing( not all) and have a closer view on London. Its my first layover, and irene was one flight earlier than me so we planned to go out together after i touch down in London. I reach hotel, leave my luggage, get a change and run to conceirge to find out way to get to airport to catch to meet irene. I followed the instruction to get a bus infront of the hotel bustop. I have been told is FOC.... hehehe.... FOC is good. Well many people waiting for bus, when the bus reach, i just follow everyone to get up the bus. I saw a paper stick on the bus window "Show Your Staff ID", well... luckily i brought my id card out...hehe.... i am too smart.. muahahaha..... but when i showed my id then the bus driver said british airways, and i said " i am Emirates staff", then everyone in the bus looking at me. I showed my pity face by asking how to get a bus to airport. The bus driver was pity me and fetch me to the airport... haha..... who said emirates crew cant sit on british airways staff bus?? hihi.....


Finally i met up with irene n take a tube to London eye, big ben , piccardily circle and chinatown.